По-русски Notes

Monday, June 28, 2004

.NET architecture...

I have reread .NET architecture specification and other related documents on the weekend. The architecture does not provide any means to implement metaclasses. That is why I don’t ask to add this feature to C# further more. The problem is classes in .NET were static and they were not created with a constructor of class Type. Disappointing. Haiku?

I have reread .NET architecture specification and other related documents on the weekend. The architecture does not provide any means to implement metaclasses. That is why I don’t ask to add this feature to C# further more. The problem is classes in .NET were static and they were not created with a constructor of class Type. Disappointing. Haiku?

Another interesting feature is static members of interfaces. It’s possible to provide implementation for static methods of interfaces, but this will impact CLS-compliance. Do we need this?

I wonder why authors of C# did not include exception filters. Those are supported by the framework. Anonymous delegates will simplify the process.

2 Comments:

At 11/18/2005 3:55 PM, Blogger job opportunitya said...

Incredible blog. I admired your site and I will be
back once again to view it! I use much of my spare
time searching for blogs like yours.
Oh please, check for the blog site with my bad celebrity plastic surgery!

 
At 11/25/2005 10:26 PM, Blogger job opportunitya said...

Delightful blog. I devote my spare time just
looking for great blogs such as yours. I treasure this
site and will go back!
I wish I was like you, but I'll go and peep your good plastic surgery blog.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home